Calculate total button isn't working?
If you're able to enter the meter amount for a rank/hail job into your phone, but the Calculate Total button is disabled it is most likely due to regional settings or custom keyboards on your phone.
Look closely at the decimal point on the meter amount, sometimes this will be a comma and not a decimal point e.g. $40,25.
Even if it is a decimal point, still check the settings below to resolve the problem.
Check the keyboard settings
Go to Settings >> General >> Keyboards
- it should be English (Australia) >> QWERTY
Check the Language & Region settings
Go to Settings >> General >> Language & Region
- iPHONE language should be English
- Region should be Australia
- Look at the ‘Region Format Example’ on the screen, it should display correct formatting, no foreign characters
Check Language and Input settings
Go to Settings >> General management >> Language and input
- Language should be set to English (Australia)
- Change to the default keyboard (e.g. on a Galaxy this should be Samsung keyboard)