Link your payment methods with your Concur account.
The Concur link on my card says "Pending Verification"
If you've received an invitation to join ingogo and your company uses Concur for expense management, we'll automatically start the Concur activation process when you add a card.
All you need to do is click on the verification email sent by Concur and you're done.
To link an existing credit card
- From the menu, select Payment Details
- Select the card you'd like to integrate with Concur
- Check that the email address on the card. It must match the email address you use with Concur.
- Toward the bottom of the screen in the Expense Management section, tap Link with Concur.
- You'll receive an email from Concur to the email address you provided above. This usually takes 2-5 minutes. (Check your junk folder if you haven't received it within 5 mins).
- Click on the activation link in the email to grant ingogo permission to post expenses to your account.
If you haven't received the verification email from Concur, contact the Concur administrator at your organisation. Ensure that:
- Your email address is correct
- Your "email address 1" has been verified
- Your concur account has the correct permissions to post expense information