Ask the driver "Do you know your PIN Number"?
If the answer is Yes
- Verify the driver is who they say they are: Customer Identification
- Access the Transactions tab in the driver's account in Portal
- Go to the Actions button and choose "Activate EML card"
- Once activation is confirmed, make sure Settlements are ON
- Inform the driver that the card is now unlocked
- Add a note to the drivers' account (ingogoPORTAL >> Driver >> Note)
If the answer is No
- Inform the Driver that
- PIN cannot be recovered or reset
- They must come into the office to complete a form to pickup a Replacement card
- The Replacement Card will cost a $10 processing fee
- Add a note to the driver's account in ingogoPORTAL >> Driver >> Note
NOTE: If the above process does not unlock the driver's ingogo card, please send an email to EML at email@example.com. The Service Level Agreement with eMerchants for the unlocking of a pin is 2 hrs during business hours (Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm). eMerchants is unable to support this process outside of business hours at this stage and will action your request as soon as the office opens