What’s in it for ingogo customers?
By partnering with Qantas, we’re able to provide even more value to our customers. We are always looking for new ways to reward our customers, and the Qantas Frequent Flyer program does just that.
How do I create an ingogo account?
• Go to Google Play or Apple App Store and download the ingogo – Taxi app
• Follow the sign-up process
• To enter your Qantas Frequent Flyer number, click the Menu icon in the top right of the app screen and select Qantas Frequent Flyer
• Enter a payment method when prompted. Note – You must have a stored credit card in order to book even if choosing to pay with cash, credit card, cabcharge card or taxi subsidy scheme voucher
How much does it cost to link my ingogo and Qantas Frequent Flyer accounts?
Linking your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account to your ingogo account is completely free.
I’m not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member – how do I join?
If you are not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, you can join the Qantas Frequent Flyer program free of charge. Join here and the joining fee will be waived.
When will I receive my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?
Once you’ve completed your application, you’ll receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number instantly. Your personalised membership card will then be sent to you in the post (please allow 14 days for delivery).
How do I login to my ingogo account?
• Open the ingogo app and select Log In
• Enter your password
• Insert a payment method by tapping Menu > Payment Details.
• Note – You must have a stored credit card in order to book even if choosing to pay with cash, cabcharge card or taxi subsidy scheme voucher
How do I earn Qantas Points with ingogo?
• Login or create an ingogo account.
• Select the menu button in the top right hand side of the ingogo app and then select the menu item Qantas Frequent Flyer
• Once you have added your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details to your ingogo account, eligible taxi travel booked using the ingogo app will earn Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 60 days.
How many Qantas Points will I earn with ingogo?
You will earn 1 Qantas Point for each AU$1 spent on eligible taxi travel booked using the ingogo app. For example: If your fare is $30 (inclusive of GST), 30 Qantas Points will be earned.
What is eligible taxi travel?
You will earn Qantas Points on eligible taxi travel only. Eligible taxi travel includes GST, toll and all other costs included in the fare, but excludes cancellation fees, payments that are reversed or refunded, booked trips that are not completed, payments which are suspected or deemed by ingogo to be fraudulent and any amount for which you have been provided with credit by ingogo or which has been subsidised by ingogo in any way (in whole or in part).
Can I add more than one Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to my ingogo account?
No. Only one Qantas Frequent Flyer number can be linked to one ingogo account and they must belong to the same individual. The name on your ingogo account must match the name you registered with on your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
How soon after linking accounts will I start to earn Qantas Points?
Once your ingogo account is linked to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, you will be able to earn points on eligible taxi travel booked using the ingogo app.
Do I have to add my own Qantas Frequent Flyer number?
Yes. The Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the ingogo account need to be in the name of the same person.
Can I swap my Qantas Points for cash or taxi credit on my ingogo account?
No, you cannot swap points for cash or taxi credit. You can redeem your Qantas Points for Awards and Rewards through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Can I claim Qantas Points for past trips?
You cannot claim Qantas Points for past trips. Qantas Points are only earned on Eligible Payments made after linking a Qantas Frequent Flyer number to an ingogo Account. Please ensure that you add your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to your ingogo account prior to booking your taxi.
What do I do if I have forgotten my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?
• You can find your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number:
• on your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card,
at the top of your monthly Qantas Frequent Flyer eNewsletter, or
• at the top of most emails sent to you by Qantas Frequent Flyer.
For further assistance, call the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 13 11 31.
When will my Qantas Points be credited to my Qantas Frequent Flyer account?
Please allow up to 60 days for your Qantas Points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
I have earned Qantas Points through ingogo but don’t see them in my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
Check your ingogo invoices or Trip History to see all the points you have earned. If you believe there is an error with the points you have earned through ingogo please contact our Customer Service Team here.
Where can I redeem my Qantas Points?
To redeem points, log into your Qantas Frequent Flyer account and follow the on-screen prompts.
What happens to the Qantas Points I have earned if I get a refund from ingogo?
If a refund is issued through ingogo, any Qantas Points that were earned on the refunded amount of that service will be deducted from your account.
Will my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details automatically update when I update my ingogo account?
No, you will need to update your personal details in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account separately to your ingogo account. You can update your personal details at qantas.com. To change your surname call the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 13 11 31.
I am having trouble creating or logging in to my ingogo account. What should I do?
You can contact our customer support centre by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I update my personal details within my ingogo account?
To change or view your personal information for your ingogo account just login at any time through the app and select the menu item in the top right hand corner. Select the applicable menu item.